We have a range of services that speak to our vision and mission statement.
We offer the following professional services to small businesses:
- Branding and design services: logo and corporate identity design, website design and various graphic design services
- Marketing services: digital and traditional tools, social media management
- Consultation: strategy development, idea development
Our social development division houses two projects aimed at initiating positive change in communities
Worklings is a project focused on encouraging economic growth within rural areas and townships by up skilling entrepreneurs in those areas and exposing their businesses to funding opportunities.
The Worklings service offering includes
- Skills development workshops and an online learning academy
- Worklings Virtual Incubator platform
Lushaka is a project created to provide educational resources, career guidance and work-readiness tools to children in high school.
Spread Love Foundation initiates a variety of community outreach projects to play their part in society by assisting the less the fortunate.
In the past year, the foundation has partnered up with QRATE to facilitate menstrual workshops to young girls and has donated pads to over 1000 girls in different schools around Johannesburg.
Womxn Matter is a movement which was started in response to the gender-based violence and femicide statistics in South Africa. It focuses on educating and creating awareness while promoting accountability and rehabilitation on these societal issues.
The organisation currently has a podcast which discusses various topics around gender-based violence and mental health related conversations. Listen to The Womxn Matter Podcast here.